Asset Marketing Services, LLC, specializes in marketing rare and collectible gold and silver coins from mints around the world. We're an inside telesales organization with over 120 Account Executives. We have been in business for 30+ years and have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Since 2002, our company has grown its revenue nearly 1,400% in less than 15 years. Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant growth mode for full time and part time positions. It’s an awesome time to get onboard for people looking to work in a fun, fast- paced environment, while making lots of money. In 2018 our top earner made $416,000! While an astounding 56 reps made over $100,000!
Account Manager - Inside Phone Sales
- In this role you will be providing our clients with the opportunity to build a world class numismatic coin collection. Which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products, researching and obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales relationships.
- Making warm calls to actively develop accounts
- Building strong customer relationships, loyalty and trust
- Attain sales productivity goals
- $60,000+ first year income expected; $75,000-90,000-year two income expected. Hourly rate +commissions and bonus apply
- Full Benefits: 401K, Medical /dental, disability and life insurance, paid vacation /wellness are also offered
- No cold calling
- No Travel
- Monday- Friday, 40 hours work week
- Proprietary product line, with new products weekly. Our coins are rare, unique pieces of history that tell a story
- Loyal repeat customers
- Professional customer service department
- Experienced management team
- Paid Individualized and Group Training
- Must have minimum high school diploma
- Additional education preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred. No previous knowledge of our industry necessary.
- Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
- Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
- Your Sales skills need to be sharp, but it also benefits you greatly to have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to be persistent, perseverant
- Be coachable
- A competitive attitude
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude and manner when interacting with customers and fellow employees.