Leasing Consultant - N Little Rock
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1986, Asset Living is a true third-party property management firm with decades of experience delivering exceptional value to partners across the nation. As a leader in third-party property management, Asset Living is the fourth largest in the country (National Multifamily Housing Council's Top 50) and remains the No. 1 third-party student housing property manager in the U.S. for 11 years in a row (Student Housing Business). With over 36 years of experience, Asset Living's growing portfolio includes a multitude of properties across the country that span the multi-family, single-family home rentals, affordable housing, build-to-rent, active adult, and student housing divisions. Asset Living presently manages a portfolio consisting of approximately 175,000+ units and 125,000+ beds. Asset Living is a family made up of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Recognized as one of the nation's Best and Brightest Places to Work, professionals join Asset Living because of its reputation as the most trusted partner in real estate, workplace culture, and growth opportunities. Asset Living is a member of The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is recognized as an Accredited Management Organization (AMO).
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations of a property.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Property Leasing and Administration
- Effectively show, lease, and move in prospective residents; greet, qualify, tour community, and sign lease
- Conducts all functions necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units, and all necessary follow up needed
- Completes all leasing paperwork needed before move-in
- Assisting with lease audits, walking units, and turn process
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, responding to prospect leads within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed leasing goals
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Deal with resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Assist in developing and implementing resident retention programs (i.e., resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas, and model
- Marketing & Outreach
- Assist in implementing annual marketing plan outreach
- Review and assist in completing market survey/analysis continually to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
- Customer & Resident Relations
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce policies of the community that the immediate supervisor delegates
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on other responsibilities without notice.
AddressNorth Little Rock, AR
Real EstateView all jobs at Asset Living