- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In 1986, Asset Living was founded with a vision to serve communities better. Since the beginning, our undeniable passion has driven our organic growth from a small property management firm to one of the most trusted allies in real estate. Today, we're honored to be a valued partner to customers and communities throughout the United States. Asset Living manages a portfolio consisting of 100,000+ units and 133,500+ beds. We're a company dedicated to growing communities. It starts with the community we've created at Asset. Asset is a team of diverse backgrounds, unique ideas, and distinct personalities. Together, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. Asset is not just another job–it's a life-changing opportunity to find your passion, reach your goals, and work alongside the most driven team in real estate. Join us today!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing, under the supervision of the Office Manager, the everyday operations of the corporate office front desk. As the Administrative Assistant, you will play a vital role in the company's customer service and office procedures. As an Administrative Assistant you will help with all corporate office administrative duties, including answering phones, scheduling, administrative daily tasks, mail, on-site visitors and customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards them to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with addresses, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determine the business's nature, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receiving, sorting, and shipping mail accept UPS, Fed-Ex, and issuing packages.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Complete word processing, graphical, spreadsheet and database assignments as requested.
- Compiling, formatting, editing, and revising reports and presentations.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues promptly.
- Organize and maintain file systems.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
BusinessView all jobs at Asset Living