- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Programmer / Software Developer
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. As a Senior Programmer the main responsibilities will include the designing, testing development and implementation strategies of new software products and enhancements to existing products. This role is a mid-level position that leads by example and mentoring for other team members. When joining ASSERTUS you will be working hand to hand with industry leaders’ large-scale applications and frameworks, with an outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Full Stack Developer
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- 2+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Available for face-to-face work 100%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Proficient in Database Design and XML Schema
- Proficient in cloud computing design, Web Base and SaaS development solutions (Razor, HTML, APSX, Web Service, Web API)
- Windows Base application development experience (WinForms, WinService)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOPS and Microsoft.Net
- Experience and command of the language C #, VB .Net, Jquery, Java
- Experience with XML, JSON
- Knowledge of industry standard development practices: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking, and QA.
- Exposure to post-launch on-going product development and delivery
- Proven experience with development and support of high traffic/transactional applications
- Possess strong stakeholder engagement skills, with an ability to build meaningful relationships with internal/external partners,
- Demonstrated experience with automation testing frameworks to test functional and integration requirements at code level
- Demonstrated experience using technical practices such as writing clean and testable code
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Develop, design and elaborates Software development experience using secure coding practices to mitigate common vulnerabilities
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation, maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compensation Package, includes:
Competitive range salary based on skills and experience
Vacation 18 days
Sick 15 days
Holidays & Birthday benefits
401K Employer Matching
Medical Insurance: Individual coverage 100%
Role Eligible to Production bonus and Christmas bonus
*Other incentives might apply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?