QC Field Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Control Field Manager
Job Summary: This is an addition to our current QC Inspector staff. Our Field Inspector conducts on-site reviews of Field Crews, Property Conditions at residential properties, oversees a large number of properties throughout multi-state portfolio and assists in various responsibilities all geared toward quality improvements in property management and the maintenance of properties.
• Manage designated properties to be inspected and reviewed as assigned by our internal staff.
• Complete quality control inspections and documentation on daily basis.
• Inspect for liabilities and hazards; at times provide minor repairs and re-mediating hazards while at the property will be expected.
• Photograph and report conditions of the dwelling. .
• Act as the point of contact between property and internal personnel and provide daily update of assigned site status and action items.
• Report QC Fails and documentation by close of business day.
• Ensure to report status/ completion of all property assignments according to company guidelines and expectations.
• Responsible for ensuring that all required work order tasks are completed at each of their assigned properties; document any work that is incomplete.
• Complete duties as needed by management.
• Through working with other team members, ensure work product and deliverables are of the best quality and done in a timely manner.
• Posses the ability to provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of quality inspection programs
• Ensure assigned properties are maintained in accordance with contractual requirements and timeframes
• Coordinate assigned Job Tasks with the Vendor network to meet required timeframes
• Work with Field Managers to remedy out-of-compliance or outstanding job tasks
• Communicate with all team members to ensure all property needs/requirements are met within a timely manner
• Serve as back-up to all Specialists on your state-specific team
• Issue appropriate and accurate payment to the Vendor for Job Tasks completed in accordance to terms of Vendor Agreement and client requirements
• Provide support for any urgent Job Task related questions that the Vendors may have
• Will work with internal and external teams to support and execute various maintenance activities and programs.
• Provides timely and accurate information to into company systems and Management
• May work closely with other departments to resolve disputed items/issues.
• Respond to internal requests for status in a timely manner
• Clean driving record
• Experience in property management asset
• High school or equivalent
• Property Management Experience: 1 year
• Organized, analytical, pro-active, motivated and professional
• Strong communication skills as you will be in contact with our guests and owners
• High ethical standards with positive customer service
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to spot check for errors.
• Ability to identify areas of concern, suggest solutions, and use problem solving skills to address issues.
• Ability to Multi task
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• For all parts of this job, candidate must be able to climb stairs, bend over, stoop and/or get down on knees
• Work outside moving from home to home in rain or hot/cold weather
• Ability to move, push, pull, lift, carry objects, and use ladders
• Will need to be able to reach overhead, bend and twist
Assero Services has grown out of the field services division of 24 Asset Management. Our team saw the need for Field Service Companies, Brokers, and Sales to better listen to each other. As the industry has and will continue to evolve, Assero has become an industry leader through closely working with its partners to provide innovative solutions. These solutions provide both Assero and 24 Asset’s clients with a single source for real estate and mortgage field services, a single point of contact, and a cost effective solution to the management of homes. Technology eliminates redundancy and waste. A large part in efficiencies gained are created from continually advancing the technology which drives the operations. Assero’s staff search for wasted efficiencies as opportunities for growth. Assero and its partners focus is to maximize the client’s return on investment through responsive, flexible, and personalized service to surpass the competition.
60 Blacksmith RdNewtown, PA