Financial Services Associate
- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
An established and growing financial planning practice is seeking a Financial Services Associate to join our team. This is an opportunity for a career-oriented individual who wishes to leverage their existing financial background and grow their transferable skills within our branch. The incumbent will work closely with an Advisor in the management of the Advisor’s book of business by providing effective client service and executing business development and other sales related activities.
To be successful, the candidate will need to collaborate with Advisors, clients, and various other stakeholders. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize effectively and a passion for delivering outstanding client service.
- Assist financial advisors with the servicing of new and existing client accounts
- Engage with clients on a regular basis by phone and email to provide excellent client service on behalf of the branch
- Execute and ensure proper settlement of client trades in accordance with Investment Advisor’s instructions
- Assist the advisors in preparing accurate documentation including new account applications, client review material, presentations, correspondence, and various summary reports
- Assist in the preparation of client portfolio and insurance reviews
- Liaise and assist with various stakeholders, including 3rd party lawyers and accountants
- Manage and maintain digital branch and client management records
- Execute various marketing and business development initiatives, such as Market update newsletters
- Maintain up to date knowledge of securities, mutual funds, and insurance industry
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals (training can be provided)
- Post-secondary education in Business or Finance is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant financial/business/customer service experience
- Working knowledge of investment products and plans is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Box, Salesforce, DocuSign, Tax Software is considered an asset.
- CSC course certified
- Additional financial courses, credits/or licensing within the financial services industry is an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Prioritization - Ability to take direction and work concurrently with various stakeholders.
- Prioritization - Ability to determine priorities and communicate anticipated completion times.
- Communication - Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Client service focus – Maintains a professional and client service-driven approach, going above and beyond for our clients
- Proactive – Actively takes on responsibilities
- Team oriented – Helpful, encouraging, and supportive. Focusing on collaboration and team success
- Precision - Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
Assante Wealth Mgmt
384 West Street NorthOrillia, ON
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.