Utility Line Clearance Tree Worker - Denver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Largest Tree Company in The World – Now Hiring! Train to become a qualified Utility Line Clearance Tree Worker!
Asplundh Tree Expert, LLC – Region 448
$18.15 - $21.30 per hour, full-time (year-round), and PAID WEEKLY!
Begin your new career with Asplundh: Asplundh Tree Expert, LLC is now hiring new team members at entry level “Climber/Trimmer” positions. You will become trained through our industry leading, in-field (bi-lingual) study program, on various job duties ranging from (ground-trimming, climbing, bucket operations, tree felling, and specialized equipment).
Perks of the Job:
- Hiring at entry level with no experience needed and on the job training!
- Outstanding growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Competitive health/benefit packages (including sick pay) offered FIRST DAY!
- 401(k) & all major holidays paid after 90 days.
- Typical work week: Monday - Thursday (10hr days) - 40hr week and 3-day weekend!
- Overtime opportunities available throughout the year!
- Local and travel positions (with per diem) available!
- You will be trained and certified in First Aid & CPR!
- CDL certification opportunities available and paid by the company!
How to Apply:
- Apply NOW online at http://asplundh.ourcareerpages.com/(Denver, CO)
- If you have any additional questions, please contact: Dave at 719-377-1975
- Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a valid driver's license
Minimum Requirements and Typical Job Duties:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be eligible to work in the United States
· Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be willing to work outside in various weather conditions
· Must commit to working 40 hours per week
· Must have reliable means of transportation to arrive on time daily
· Must be able to wear necessary PPE as per task assigned
· Must be willing and available to respond to storm work duties
Typical Job Duties:
· Learning all essential duties to become a fully qualified utility line clearance tree worker ranging from (ground-trimming, climbing, bucket operations, tree felling, and specialized equipment)
· Jobsite and work area management
· Temporary traffic control and public safety
· Spotting and working in a team environment
· Inspects all tools and equipment before use
· Dragging and chipping brush into a wood chipper
· Operate hand and power tools including gas powered chain saws
· Tree trimming and removals using proper techniques which meet utility best practice standards
· Perform routine line clearance maintenance, hazard tree/fire mitigation, and storm work
· Works around hazardous equipment and electrical conductors
· Team members are trained and required to comply with OSHA and ANSI regulatory standards along with all Company safety policies and procedures
Who We Are and What We Do:
Since 1928, Asplundh has been dedicated to safe, efficient, and innovative line clearance services to the utility industry. Reliable, uninterrupted power is an important service provided by the world's electrical utilities and Asplundh has the expertise to help keep the power flowing. Diversification over the years has opened up vegetation management services to other specialized markets such as municipalities, railroads, pipelines, and departments of transportation.
A family-owned and operated corporation headquartered near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Asplundh has grown to employ over 33,000 service professionals throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
As a full-service utility contractor Asplundh performs tree pruning and removals, right-of-way clearing and maintenance, vegetation management with herbicides and emergency storm work and logistical support.
Our mission is to be the recognized world leader in providing professional, safe, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable vegetation management and other utility-related services.
“Safety First… It’s Your Life…”
Asplundh Tree Expert, LLC is a drug free workplace and an EOE/AA: Minority - Female - Veterans – Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.15 - $21.30 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
We are following many preventative safety measures and have protocols in place to ensure the health and well-being of all our employees – and, subsequently, their families. We will continue to monitor developments for each state where we perform work.
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to submit to a post-job offer drug screen?
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Asplundh Tree Expert, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great company with lots of room to advance!
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Asplundh Tree Expert, LLC