SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST POSITIONS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For a 4 th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
**This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for part- and full-time positions.
Compassion. Accountability. Collaboration. Foresight. Joy.
These are the Aspirus Core Values ; and we are looking for the BEST around to join us as we demonstrate those values Every.Single.Day.
To help us help you find the best possible match for your nursing career, APPLY TO THIS POSTING and you will be contacted by an Aspirus Talent Delivery Partner to discuss your background, experience, and goals. We will then direct you to the right leaders for further discussion!
As a SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST in the Operating Room at Aspirus Stanley Hospital you are responsible for planning and organizing supplies, instruments, and equipment for surgical procedures. Collaboration with all surgical team members is KEY to assure the safe and efficient passage of a patient through surgery. You promote education of yourself, peers, and students.
- Knowledge of surgical standards and practices normally acquired through graduation from a surgical technologist program or related field and/or three or more years of related experience in the operating room.
- Graduate of a certified surgical technologist program and/or certification beneficial.
- One-year acute care surgical experience beneficial.
- Current BLS or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Full benefits packages available for part- and full-time status.
- PTO accrual from day one!
- Generous retirement plan with match available for all positions.
- Wellness program for employees and their families.
Aspirus Stanley Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that delivers specialty outpatient services, inpatient care, swing bed services and 24/7 emergency/Urgent Care. Our care team listens to understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Aspirus Stanley Hospital is a destination for specialty care - including family medicine, internal medicine, gynecology, outpatient behavioral health and general surgery.
Our Mission: We heal people, promote health and strengthen communities.
Aspirus has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, our patients, and our communities. All employees based in the U.S. are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has an Aspirus-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.
Our Vision: Aspirus is a catalyst for creating healthy, thriving communities, trusted and engaged above all others.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Stanley
Aspirus Stanley Hospital & Clinics
Get fresh Cardiac Surgical Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.