Remote Legal Assistant - Medical Billing
Aspirion Columbus, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aspirion specializes in health care reimbursements to hospitals and is actively searching for an entry level Legal Assistant.
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks.
Assist Attorneys with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Continually seek to understand and act upon attorney needs, concerns and priorities.
- Assist Aspirions attorneys with special client projects.
- Utilize various client computer systems to obtain information required to process insurance claims and document all efforts performed on behalf of the client.
- Contact insurance companies for status of claim and appeal submissions.
- Assist with medical record projects and claim related correspondence.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle outgoing mail.
- Assist in filing/scanning duties.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Above average analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize duties and follow-through completely with assigned tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework in Legal Studies and/or Health/Business administration preferred.
- Knowledge of medical claims practices and insurance regulations preferred.
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks. Please inquire during the interview process.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
LegalView all jobs at Aspirion