AspireIQ Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AspireIQ is the first community intelligence marketing company that's putting people, rather than transactions, at the heart of a brand by changing relationships between brands and the people who share their passion.
AspireIQ combines both human and automated intelligence to optimize brands' ability to build creator relationships at scale. AspireIQ provides actionable insights to help brands identify their most valuable individuals to build authentic connections.
Through our product, we solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you collect and organize enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? AspireIQ enables brands to generate image and video content at scale by connecting with photographers, influencers, creators, and more, then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned, and earned media.
AspireIQ is trusted by more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Nike Swim, Walmart, Marriott, Purple, and L.L.Bean, and many more! For more information, visit www.aspireiq.com.The Role
The AspireIQ Support Team team is focused on supporting our Brands and Creators to ensure their on-platform relationships and collaborations are as successful as possible in the AspireIQ marketplace. By engaging directly with our community, providing on-the-spot solutions, and helping them navigate our software, the AspireIQ Support Team is pivotal in retaining our talented pool of Creators and Brands and helping them utilize our powerful platform to its fullest potential.
With 4 direct reports, the Support Manager must be a passionate people manager who will develop the team, help them grow as individuals within AspireIQ, and guide them in becoming the #1 advocates for our Community.
The Support Manager must also be a strong written communicator who will create Help Center content and other educational resources to proactively address frequent Support requests and mitigate future confusion. You should also be an independent, analytical thinker who will discover opportunities to improve our Support processes based on data and share recommendations with leadership. Lastly, you should be able to work collaboratively—partnering with Engineering and Product teams to share feedback from our Community, get a deep understanding of what features are on the horizon, and communicate updates to key stakeholders.What you'll be doing
- Regularly gather feedback and source ideas for improving the Brand and Creator experience on AspireIQ
- Build trust through quick and reliable responses and thoughtful interactions with all Brands and Creators
- With the help of the team, regularly audit and update customer-facing messaging and Help content to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Oversee the team's communication to ensure accuracy, professionalism, and an empathetic tone
- Serve as the last touchpoint for escalations and resolution on Creator or Brand issues, while encouraging the team to handle less sensitive escalations on their own
- Interview and hire contractors or employees as needed, and assist in onboarding them
- Develop strong and effective cross-functional relationships internally, in particular with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Managed teams
- Recommend and implement internal process improvements
- Prepare SOPs for addressing major issues such as system-wide bugs or platform outages
- Monitor bugs, share feedback with Engineers, and loop them in on time-sensitive issues as needed
- Hold regular team meetings to report on performance numbers and updates
- Hold regular 1x1s with all team members
- A Bachelor's Degree, plus 1-3 years of Management experience in a Support Role
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM software and/or Business Messengers
- A critical thinker above all else. Troubleshooting is your hidden talent
- Able to juggle multiple projects and ruthlessly prioritize tasks
- Keen on finding a solution. When you discover a problem, ideation is your forte
- An excellent written communicator with a clear and persuasive point of view
- A risk-taker. You're fearless when it comes to challenging the status quo and promoting change within the team or organization
- Able to build strong relationships and handle sensitive communications with empathy and humility
- Knowledgeable of marketing trends and on top of emerging technology
- The frontline of our company, a customer's first impression with our clients
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Paid parental leave
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Virtual happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office (when we return!)
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.