Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- $150,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Aspire is a leading provider of influencer marketing software and services for social commerce at scale. Since 2014, Aspire has helped brands build and manage relationships with millions of influencers, inspiring marketers to think bigger, plan smarter, and deliver outsized value. Brands and creators use Aspire to find and vet each other, activate influencer marketing campaigns of any size, and put the magic of branded content to work at scale. As a recognized leader by Forrester Research, Aspire has paid out over $100M to creators, and is trusted by over 800 top brands from fashion to fitness and everything in between.
We're growing across the board - and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) to join our distributed remote Engineering team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.The Role
We're looking for an experienced product-driven developer that wants to help us build innovative solutions to support the ongoing success of great brands and their communities across the world. As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll work closely with product managers, designers and fellow engineers as a technical leader for critical areas of our product and codebase. You can expect to lead large-scale features and projects on our web applications while working with an open and collaborative team.
Technologies used at Aspire:
- Languages/Frameworks: NodeJS, React, Typescript, Python, GraphQL, Django
- Database: PostgreSQL (Google Cloud SQL), Redis, Google Cloud Datastore, Algolia
- Infrastructure/Systems: Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Tasks, Auth0
- Monitoring: Datadog, Rollbar, Google Error Monitoring, Stackdriver Logging
- Development Tools: Github, Jira, VS Code, Storybook
- Testing: Jest, Playwright, React Testing Library
- Leading major projects to build user-facing features on our new platform to solve customer problems and drive user engagement and satisfaction
- Partnering with product managers, designers, and other team members to understand our users and improve their experience with the product
- Influencing your team's technical strategy, software architecture and product strategy
- Advocating for ways to drive impact for our customers and to improve our technical foundations
- 5+ years experience building software applications
- Highly motivated to build and improve products and codebases
- Expertise with building web applications and familiarity with both backend and frontend challenges
- A true team-player; someone that looks for opportunities to collaborate and mentor
- Experience with advocating for engineering best practices and ability to lead technical designs
- Have an interest in marketing, social media, e-commerce, or photo and video content creation
- Developed APIs and systems that support third party integrations
- Have familiarity with analytics products, CRM products, social media and/or marketing technology
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 4 months paid parental leave
- Internet stipend $50/month
- Personalized career planning sessions
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Mentorship program
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
Our compensation philosophy: we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Multiple factors, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise, determine final offer amounts and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
The salary for this role is between $112,500k-$150K USD or $150K-$200K CAD.
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
AspireSan Francisco, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.