Growing and successful outpatient mental health clinic seeking full-time medical assistant in Nottingham, MD
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- At least 1-2 years receptionist/office assistant experience
- Ability to handle multiline phone system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and Google calendar
- Knowledge of medical terminology and mental health medications
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Superb organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible schedule including a minimum of 1-2 evenings per week
- Using drug monitoring screening programs
Candidates with experience in the field of mental health preferred. Position will be 36-40 hours per week, flexible hours. Pay will range between $13-$16 depending on experience and certifications.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Kim Morrill, Executive Director. Please attach as a Word document and include MA Administrative Assistant in the subject line. Additionally, please include three things about yourself that you feel would make you the ideal candidate for this position. No faxed resumes or telephone inquiries will be accepted.