Senior Business/Applications Analyst
Successful candidates will have a technical background and deep understanding of business systems and process, be detail driven, and have excellent problem solving and communication skills. The right candidate will possess a strong applications background, will have demonstrated experience leading technical projects, and be passionate.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Act as an interface and liaison between the business units and Corporate IT.
• Works with business to anticipate future technology needed and be able to design technical solutions meeting those needs.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Recommends improvements, documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and deploys applications to align overall business strategies Devise or enhances procedures to solve complex problems.
• Research and identify Industry Best Practices.
• Manage application lifecycle activities for the business systems and applications
• Manage Releases and operating environments, coordinate, and adhere to quality standards for multiple projects and O&M activities
• Manage Batch Processes and integrations with internal systems and external 3rd party systems.
• Liaise with business leadership, functional leads to align system goals and strategy.
• Manage technical activities with internal and third party teams to meet expected service levels.
• Coordinate solutions to meet risk, compliance, information security, and privacy requirements.
• Own and manage major system incidents and events.
• Designs and maintains processes, procedures and support documentation
• Manages projects and ensures that project management, business analysis, and quality assurance processes are in place and practiced
• Removes roadblocks, cultivates relationships, and effectively communicates across Enterprise at various levels of leadership
• Candidates must have strong coordination skills to be part of the cross-functional team that ensures the delivery of a reliable and trustworthy system to its constituents.
• Regular interaction with Senior and Executive Management. Review IT projects and services, identify gaps and support resolution of gaps.
• 5+ years of experience in business system analysis supporting multiple IT Applications.
• Strong experience in Applications Design, Application Development and implementation.
• Proficient in IT process improvement, project co-ordination, SDLC, Agile or Waterfall.
• Extensive experience in the design and build of system solutions by studying business functions, identifying problems and gaps, analyzing requirements and studying system capabilities
• Demonstrate the following skills and abilities: planning and organizing, group facilitation, resource coordination, strong team orientation, excellent communication skills, relationship building ability/strong partner focus, technology/computer proficiency.
• Must display initiative, be able to work independently and have good analytical skills.
• Proven leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline
• Programming / development and database experience is plus
We’ve built our success on our capacity to listen and create strategic sourcing and hiring processes that bridge candidates and clients on a national scope. Utilizing robust technology, proven processes and dedicated account management Teams, our capacity to provide scalable solutions will provide the right talent at the right time......that’s our guarantee.
Whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire you will always find Extraordinary Talent & Exceptional Results.....that’s what happens when you Aspire to be the best.