Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for a Mortgage Call Center Representative in the Portland, OR job market. You MUST have atleast 2 years or more of previous CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE experience.
This is a Direct Hire / Full-Time opportunity with our Mortgage Company client. Strongly Prefer to see candidates with Mortgage / Finance Industry experience
Job Title: Single Point of Contact (Call Center Representative)
Job Location: Beaverton, OR (Must be in Portland / Beaverton, OR area)
Direct Hire / Full-Time Status
Shift Expectation: MUST be open to 1:00 - 10:00pm Shift (includes 1 hour break)
****** MUST have Previous MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS CALL CENTER / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE *****
***** MORTGAGE / FINANCE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED ****
Compensation: $20.19 HOURLY (Equivalent to $42,000) plus FULL BENEFITS
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
- Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
- Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
- Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s non-public information.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous customer service, call center, collections and mortgage experience required. Prior loss mitigation experience preferred.
- Must be computer proficient, able to multitask and work in a fast paced ever changing team environment.
- Must be able to work a Saturday rotation
We’ve built our success on our capacity to listen and create strategic sourcing and hiring processes that bridge candidates and clients on a national scope. Utilizing robust technology, proven processes and dedicated account management Teams, our capacity to provide scalable solutions will provide the right talent at the right time......that’s our guarantee.
Whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire you will always find Extraordinary Talent & Exceptional Results.....that’s what happens when you Aspire to be the best.