Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for a Collections Customer Service Representative position in the Beaverton, OR area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. If interested, please provide updated resume for consideration.
Job Title: Collections Customer Service Representative
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Direct - Permanent Hire
Full-Time Hours (Standard 8 Hour Shift Per Day)
Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00 (Equivalent to $33,000 - $41,500 annual ) + Full Benefits Package
- COLLECTIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- SEEKING SOLID EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND (Longer Term Employment History Strongly Preferred)
- Mortgage, Banking, and/or Finance Industries are this Company is Looking For
The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (Loss Mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, and loss mitigation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
- Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
- Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
- Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s non-public information.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service, call center, collections and mortgage experience required. Prior loss mitigation experience preferred.
- Must be computer proficient, able to multitask and work in a fast paced ever changing team environment.
- Must be able to work a Saturday rotation
- Must be able to work OT should business needs dictate
- No time off during the first 90 days.
- Four weeks training: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. After training, must be flexible and able to work any 8 hour shift as assigned between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm.(Hours are subject to change).
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
We’ve built our success on our capacity to listen and create strategic sourcing and hiring processes that bridge candidates and clients on a national scope. Utilizing robust technology, proven processes and dedicated account management Teams, our capacity to provide scalable solutions will provide the right talent at the right time......that’s our guarantee.
Whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire you will always find Extraordinary Talent & Exceptional Results.....that’s what happens when you Aspire to be the best.