Aspire Staffing Group is hiring for Call Center (Inbound) Customer Service Representative position with a Worker's Compensation company hiring for a Contract to Hire opportunity in the King of Prussia, PA area.
Job title Customer Service Professional – Inbound Level 1
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Contract to Hire
Full-Time Status (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Compensation: $15.50 Hourly
Customer Service Professionals (CSP’s) are responsible for supporting client retention and PT referral objectives by consistently providing an easy, efficient and productive customer experience for callers, by the timely scheduling of PT & related communication back to the adjuster or nurse case manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive inbound phone and electronic referrals from insurance companies, NCMs, provider centers, doctors, patients etc.
- Open new cases accurately according to policy and procedures.
- Make outbound telephonic / electronic contacts with adjusters and Physical Therapy Centers to verify new case information / missing information and request other related paperwork.
- Communicate with adjusters and nurse case managers regarding updates on patient status in a timely manner.
- Maintain TAA goal (Total Agent Availability) monthly.
- Review case information / consult with Case Management to determine if new cases need to be opened or patient can be followed in existing case.
- Validate new case data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Request verification from insurance companies and other related paperwork from providers telephonically / electronically.
- Make outbound calls to Providers and Patients in order to schedule patient’s Physical Therapy, FCE, Chiropractic, etc.
- Work all Surgical Referrals from referral receipt until scheduling
- Understand interdepartmental procedures, policies and comply with them.
- Identify potential or existing system and/or procedural challenges, and notify Supervisor and assist in resolution if needed.
- Consistently meet Customer Support Service & Quality standards (call monitoring and EOC monitoring).
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Apply knowledge of and adhere to the URAC Utilization Management Standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Minimum of 3 years of call center experience with both in-bound and out-bound calls (medium to high volume)
Prior experience in health-related field and some knowledge of medical terminology / coding i.e. CPT / HCPCS and ICD9 experience a plus, but not required
Excellent verbal and written customer service skills demonstrating a can-do attitude.
Highly developed problem-solving skills.
Strong data entry skills
Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
Solid MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Must have ability to multi-task and work independently
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
Competencies (choose at least 4)
Integrity and Trust
Building Effective Teams
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position over 50% of the work day; move about inside the office to access files or office equipment; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls to operate a computer and other office productivity machines; reach with hands and arms; must communicate and converse with co-workers; and detect/discern information accurately. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
We’ve built our success on our capacity to listen and create strategic sourcing and hiring processes that bridge candidates and clients on a national scope. Utilizing robust technology, proven processes and dedicated account management Teams, our capacity to provide scalable solutions will provide the right talent at the right time......that’s our guarantee.
Whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire you will always find Extraordinary Talent & Exceptional Results.....that’s what happens when you Aspire to be the best.
Aspire Staffing GroupAs an award-winning Talent Acquisition and Workforce Solutions company, our approach is perfected to meet the challenges and requirements of our customers (candidates & clients). We’ve built our success on our capacity to listen and create strategic sourcing and hiring processes that bridge candidates and clients on a national scope. Utilizing robust technology, proven processes, and dedicated account management Teams, our capacity to provide scalable solutions will provide the right talent at the right time......that’s our guarantee. Whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire you will always find Extraordinary Talent & Exceptional Results.....that’s what happens when you Aspire to be the best.