Real Estate Buyer's Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
Here at Aspire Realty, we are committed to assisting our clients with all their real estate needs with a level of customer service, knowledge, and dedication that is unmatched by any of our client's previous experiences and/or expectations. Our primary focus and complete dedication are placed upon the needs and desires of each individual client which is uncovered through our information-building conversations and in-person interactions. With our team approach, our clients can rest assured that regardless of the day they have immediate access to the information requested or needed and guided property tours at a time that is convenient to them within their busy schedules.
Real EstateView all jobs at Aspire Realty