Caring for a generation that once cared for you is one of the highest honors. Join us in providing that care!
We are in search of a qualified Registered Weekend Nurse Supervisor
- Assists in maintaining resident care standards by supervising and directing activities of subordinate nurses engaged in quality assurance, infection control, and utilization review activities.
- Receives physicians' instructions regarding resident care and ensures that orders are transmitted to other units as needed.
- Oversees delegation of simple nursing and other therapeutic procedures to other level professionals and paraprofessional associates.
- Makes regular patient rounds to observe and assess residents’ physical conditions and behaviors, evaluates the quality of care provided, and ensures proper documentation of treatment and nursing observations.
- Current R.N. license by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.