Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
We are in search of a qualified -Assistant Director of Nursing- ADON
- Assists the Director of Nursing with management of the nursing department.
- Participates in orientation and in-service education training.
- Assists Director of Nursing in ensuring compliance with regulations for documentation from physicians and nursing personnel and ensuring that all regional policies/procedures are implemented.
- Assists with care planning process.
- Make rounds daily to direct the work of employees and to observe for hazards, work duty problems, and ensure services are delivered to clients consistent with needs.
- Assists with Continuous Quality Improvement and corrective follow-up actions.
- Follows up daily on each unit to ensure changes in status are reported and recorded and that services are provided.
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, completes chart audits and reports results and progress, and makes recommendations for improvement to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensures proper infection control techniques are utilized.
- Maintains effective communication with families, residents and facility staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the DON.Job Requirements
- Current R.N. license by State of Missouri required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
"Our Family Caring For Yours"