Licensed Clinical Therapist
Aspire Neuropsychological Services, Inc. Walnut Creek, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Aspire Neuropsychological Services, Inc., a group private practice in Walnut Creek, is looking for part time and/or full time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Our office is located in the Shadelands area of Walnut Creek. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of California with 2 years post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH and paneled with a private insurance company. Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out bi-weekly. Therapist must have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Aspire provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
· Steady stream of referrals
· Competitive compensation
· An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
· An in house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
· Individual consultation with our Executive Director
· Monthly group case consultation
· Paid sick time
· Supportive team environment
· Comfortable office space
*Current State of California license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LMFT
*Willing to work 15 hours per week or more
*Minimum 2 years post independent licensure
*Paneled with an insurance company a plus
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
Send cover letter and CV.
· Master's or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
· Clinical Psychologist or LCSW (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed
Aspire Neuropsychological Services, Inc.
2815 Mitchell Drive Walnut CreekWalnut Creek, CA