Customer Relations Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for the daily communications and interactions between current customers and potential new customer leads. Being a part of the Customer Relations division means you must be proficient and current on all consumer relations strategies and tactics, report daily to the Director of Customer Relations, and show a strong sense of motivation and professional demeanor in order to thrive in our firm. Once proficiency is shown consistently from the Customer Relations Associate the opportunity to develop into more of a leading role will be discussed with the Director of Customer Outreach.
Customer Relations Associate Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all interactions with current consumers and potential new leads ensuring all departments are fully aware and all on track with one another
- Consistently have contact between current customers and potential new leads in order to meet the membership requirements of the firm
- Research and problem solve client issues by networking with other Customer Success Representatives who have seen success within the realm of the issue you are having
- Attend additional training sessions and seminars provided by the firm to achieve a higher level of success
- Build valuable relationships with clients to ensure the satisfaction of the clients brand line
Customer Relations Associate Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however, can be replaced with 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Must have highly developed communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule for this particular role
- Demonstrated consistency in achieving and exceeding goals a and strong customer orientation
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aspire Inc.