Business Marketing Intern - PAID Internship
Full Time & Part Time Marketing-Focused Internship
Our internship program is completely dedicated to providing interns with a well-rounded idea of how business functions from the marketing, customer service, and sales aspects to training and development into management.
Our goal is that when an intern leaves at the end of the summer they feel truly fulfilled and have gained undeniable hands-on experience that they can take to their next opportunity.
During your first 30 days, you will be trained on internal systems and standard operating procedures which include…
- Acquisition of client and consumer relationships
- Customer service expectations - the highest level of professionalism
- Attend daily meetings to discuss goals for the client and how to achieve
- Integrate as a true member of the team! You’re not here to run errands and get coffee for management.
When you’re fully up and running, you’ll…
- Take control of own customer accounts - answer inquiries, provide solutions, maintain a positive relationship
- Provide valuable feedback to improve customer service and sales analytics
- Work with the HR team and learn recruiting and administrative basics
- Work with the assigned Manager to help hire, train, and mentor other individuals in the company
- Shadow management staff to observe client relationship management
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, or retail experience (but we love folks with an athletic, competitive, and team-based background)
- Team player willing to roll their sleeves up to get the job done
- Able to work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- High-energy and unchallenged work ethic
- Reliable and dependable
Powered by JazzHR
Aspire Inc.Chula Vista, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.