Residential Rehabilitation Coordinator, $19.00, $1,000 Sign on Bonus,
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time, multiple locations and schedules available ( Randolph, Weymouth, Norwell, Quincy)
As a Residential Coordinator, Serve as a team lead and role model to other residential staff.
Advocatie for client caseload via development, implementation and monitoring of quality of all treatment/clinical plans; fiscal management of individual’s funds; is primary liaison for service providers, family and guardians; monitors physical & mental health.
Ensures the well-being of caseload; completes documentation of rehab service and treatment plan reviews based on individual’s treatment plans; provides management/oversight/upkeep of individual’s clinical/health records at the residential site. Requires valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle to attend off-site meetings and provide client transportation as needed.
Position entails direct care, and administrative, monitoring and reporting functions,
Work with some of our more challenging clients. Participate in direct care responsibilities.
· Maintain up-to-date status in required mandatory trainings/certifications
· Administer medication and complete documentation in accordance with MAP policy.
· Distributes and orders medications correctly and in accordance to MAP policy.
Observe/monitor staff day-to-day implementation of treatment plan techniques and interventions.
· Report all performance issues to residence director in a timely manner according to agency policy.
· Attendance at scheduled clinical / supervision meetings.
· Monitor completion of treatment data.
Performs communication / liaison responsibilities as needed.
· Review all staff notes / communication logs / individual notes per shift.
· Communicate professionally with individuals / family / guardians / funding source / other treatment providers at all
· Communicate significant incidents as indicated by policy to ACCS Site Manager, Nurse, Clinical Rehab
· Respect individual confidentiality during all communications.
Monitors and ensures attendance of individual appointments as needed.
· Transport and/or attend medical / dental appointments with individuals, complete advocacy for individual if needed.
· Transport and/or attend recreational / community integration activities as needed.
Transport and/or attend other appointments as needed, i.e. -therapy, trips out, transportation to destinations as assigned
· High School Diploma, AS or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field preferred.
· Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle during scheduled shifts.
· Minimum of one year of experience in the Human Services field. Supervisory experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations.
· Must demonstrate the following characteristics: Flexibility, team player, role model for direct care staff and individuals, ability to grow and learn in the position.
· Bilingual skills and/or experience with multicultural populations preferred
Must have ability to navigate computer programs, enter data, review med notes of other staff via electronic health record system
Current MAP certification is highly desirable
Personal CareView all jobs at Aspire Health
Get fresh Assistant Signing Bonus jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.