Aspire Child & Family Services is excited to announce openings for independent contractor positions for a Part Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Psychologists, LPCs, LCSWs, LMFTs), at our practice in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Aspire CFS provides counseling services to children, teenagers, and adults. We are looking for independent contractors to provide counseling services. Potential candidates need to have at least two weeknights available. Weekends hours are also preferred but not required.
Licensed professionals at Aspire CFS have access to computers and the office utilizes an online platform for notes and record keeping. Aspire CFS takes care of all advertising, initial scheduling, billing, and administrative tasks, allowing the professionals to focus on their clients. Our current independent contractors note high satisfaction with the office atmosphere and overall work environment. Please see our website for further information: www.aspirecfs.com
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Qualifications and Skills:
- Current licensure in PA (Psychologist, LPC, LCSW, LMFT). CURRENT PENNSYLVANIA LICENSURE IS A MUST!
- Currently credentialed with insurances preferred (not required)
- Experience in a mental health related field and with outpatient therapy
- Experience with children, teens, and/or adults
- Must submit clearances
- A willingness to join a great practice
Benefits of Licensed Clinical Social Worker:
- Clinicians are able to create their own schedules to fit their lifestyle!
- Relaxing office environment
- Support provided by the Clinical Director and the Office Manager
- No requirement to be on call for crisis situations
- The opportunity to grow professionally with a rapidly expanding agency
- Comfortable and professional office setting with computer equipped rooms and a fully stocked kitchen!