Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS)
- When was the last time you felt inspired by your company history and motivated by its mission?
- Have you ever wanted to play a key role in building something special from the ground up?
- Do you feel like your boss and coworkers truly care about your health and happiness?
- Are you passionate about using your ABA experience to make a difference in a child’s life?
Aspire Child & Family Services currently has exciting opportunities for qualified Licensed Behavior Specialists (LBS) with experience working with children and/or adolescents. In this role, you will work closely with our dynamic Director of Behavioral Health Services, who learned the science of behavior from one of the most renowned Applied Behavior Analysis units in the world! We are a growing, boutique human services organization headquartered in Huntingdon Valley, PA and servicing the Greater Philadelphia region. Our expert staff provide support to clients on the Autism Spectrum and with Behavioral Disorders.
Providing full-service ABA resources and services for families isn’t just our passion…it’s personal!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) Responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
- Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
- Staff and caregiver training.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Perform other related duties.
Requirements of Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) include:
- Must hold an active PA state license or certificate as a behavior analyst.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, and/or Delaware County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA).
- Must have liability insurance with 1 million per occurrence, 1 million aggregate.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs
- Must be able to pass all clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check, Federal criminal record check, County criminal record check, Sex Offender, PA driver’s license check.
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
Benefits of working at Aspire as a Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS):
- Competitive salary (commensurate with education, experience and credentials)
- Health insurance*
- 401K with matched retirement contributions*
- Paid vacation and sick time*
- Flexible scheduling
- Open, supportive culture that feels like family
- An awesome support team and exceptional leadership
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities under BACB supervision
*Available for full-time employees
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.