Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Aspire Child & Family Services currently has exciting opportunities for qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts experienced in working with children/adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Behavioral Disorders (BD). Aspire’s culture is flexible, friendly, open and caring. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service, attention to detail, and not being run like a corporate mega-business.
Why work at Aspire? We are small but growing, and this is a is a high-profile opportunity to build something special from the ground up in an exciting boutique environment. Behavioral Health staff work closely with our talented and dynamic ABA leadership team, and for owners who know first-hand what it’s like to need services for a child with ASD. Providing comprehensive ABA resources and services for families isn’t just our passion…it’s personal!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
- Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
- Perform other related duties such as staff training, participating in team meetings, etc.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Requirements:
- Certification as a Behavior Analyst from the BACB and a PA State License as a Behavior Specialist.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, and/or Delaware County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against your license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs.
- Must be able to pass all relevant state clearances and required federal background checks (e.g. PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, state & federal criminal record and sex offender checks, PA driver’s license check, etc.)
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
Benefits of working at Aspire
- Competitive salary (commensurate with education, experience and credentials)
- Health insurance*
- 401K with matched retirement contributions*
- Paid vacation and sick time*
- Flexible scheduling
- Aspire has an expert staff, exceptional leadership, a ton of growth potential and a great culture that feels like family!
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities under BACB supervision (when applicable)
- NO COST Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Tuition discount at select Universities.
*Available for full-time employees
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Aspire Child & Family Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?Aspire Child & Family Services is a small-but-growing behavioral health organization, and this is an opportunity to build something special from the ground up in an exciting boutique environment!
Aspire has an expert staff, a ton of growth potential, and a great culture that feels like family!