AspireChild & Family Services is a Human Services Organization located inHuntingdon Valley, PA, providing in-home and community support to clients with AutismSpectrum Disorder and/or Behavioral Disorders. Aspire CFS is currently hiring apart- or full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provideindividual supports to clients.
Areas: Includesin clinic, homes, schools, and/or communities of individuals living inMontgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, and more!
BoardCertified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop andimplement a Behavior Support Plan (BSP) using function- and evidence-based treatments
- Track client progress, and modify plans as needed
- Training staff and caregivers on BSP
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform other related duties
Requirementsof Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) include:
- BCBA Certification (8-hr supervision training preferred)
- Pennsylvania Behavior Specialist License (LBS)
- Experience conducting a variety of assessments, such as FunctionalBehavior Assessments (FBA) and or Functional Analyses (FA), VB-MAPP, AFLS, etc.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken againstone’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctionsor be excluded from Federally funded programs
- Must be able to pass all clearances where working or residing,including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal recordcheck, Federal criminal record check, County criminal record check, SexOffender, PA driver’s license check
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid
Benefitsof working as a BoardCertified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with Aspire CFS:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with matched retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Company provided BACB-approved CEUs
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
Paycommensurate with Education, Experience, and Credentials.