- Organizational Relationships
Position Title Social Service Technician II
Work Unit: PSR/PEER
Immediate Supervisor: Gwen Lacy
High school Graduate with some experience in the helping professional. Higher degree will replace experience.
- Equipment that requires safe and effective use:
___(Include emergency equipment, treatment equipment and high risk equipment)
- Blood born pathogen category: (check one)
_____Employee routinely performs tasks that involve exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material as a part of their assigned duties
__X__Employee does not routinely perform tasks that involve exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material as part of their assigned duties but employment may require performing Category 1 tasks.
_____Employee performs assigned tasks which involve no exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material AND performance of Category I tasks are not a condition of employment
- MANDATORY TRAINING CATEGORY; (Check one)
_____Administrative ___X__Direct Care _____Medical
- Performance improvement: ASPIRE’s goal is to continually improve the delivery of service by improvement of consumer outcomes and satisfaction. All employees have a role in performance improvement and are expected to interact collaboratively with co-worker, consumers, and other contacts to prove consistent, high quality, consumer-focused services. Staff is expected to demonstrate empathy, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and time management.
- Age Related and Special needs of population served:
Work or Volunteer experience with individuals with mental illness, and alcohol/drug addiction. Knowledge of and process for conducting group training services. Complete essential learning and maintain related annual training requirements.
H. Percentage of Assigned Duties
Staff will provide a broad range of services, including skill building, linking, monitoring and supporting clients with chronic mental illness and/or addictive diseases in clinic, in clinic or community settings.
Assist clients in accomplishing goals and maintaining stability through teaching daily living skills, applying for supportive services and assistance, monitoring health, financial management, provide transportation and appointment setting.
68% Provide PSR/PEER group services to assigned group members.
30% Prepare for group activities, document services delivered.
1% Will maintain annual required training and attend agency required training.
1% other duties as assigned, not to exceed 90 days, as assigned by supervisor. Will keep up with essential learning to perform assigned work.
Signature of Employee Date
Signature of Supervisor Date
Signature of Senior Manager Date
Aspire Behavioral Health & DD Services