LVN Phone Triage Manager - *Sign on Bonus*
Aspire Allergy and Sinus Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Compensation - Starting salary is $65,000K, final salary is determined by your overall experience.*
Aspire Allergy & Sinus Company Overview
Our PATIENTS make us. Our VALUES guide us. Our CULTURE defines us. Our TEAM sets us apart.
Aspire Allergy & Sinus are a group of highly experienced Allergists, surgeons, medical providers, and support teams. By redefining the allergy and sinus care model that is geared toward a better patient experience, we allow our specialists to do what they do best: diagnose and treat patients. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas and have over 50 clinic locations in Texas, Florida, and Colorado and we are still growing! We hope to have you join and grow with us at Aspire Allergy & Sinus family and continue to share our core values: Practicing precision everywhere, Sharing responsibility, Delivering a Memorable Experience and Exemplify Integrity!
Help Aspire Allergy & Sinus's rapid national expansion by leading a team that provides first level medical triage outside of scheduled provider appointments to facilitate new patients receiving initial services or established patients completing their treatment plan. Your team will serve our entire patient population and support our clinical staff across over 50 locations nationwide.
In the first 30 days - on the job you will learn about the core processes that the Triage Department is responsible for in order to support patient care
Within 60 days - you support the final planning, process mapping and training for a Q4 2020 transition from a legacy Electronic Medical Records software to a new system (NextGen).
Within 90-120 - days from hire you will support the integration of the triage function of an acquired clinic into the practice.
Within 6 months - you will have mastered the new workflows of NextGen and improved operational efficiencies of your team allowing us to continue our rapid expansion across the country.
Overall you will be measured on the successful delivery of our pre-appointment medication rule to patients, Triage call center abandon rate, billable encounters across your team and labor costs as a proportion of revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the triage call center is fully staffed and operational during Aspire hours of operation and provide patients with education, telephone triage and guidance related to allergy & sinus services to reduce unnecessary visits to the clinic and provide information for self-care and symptom management.
- Support the integration and transition of centralized triage services from acquired practices to Aspire Allergy & Sinus without lapse in service
- Manage the charting & billing of telephone-based clinical decision making encounters with patients to encourage patients to schedule an appointment with a provider or pay a nominal pay for guidance from a nurse.
- Address any patient complaints or identified service issues related to triage services to remedy poor patient experiences.
- Continually analyze trends, processes and service failures and lead initiatives to improve the patient experience.
- Maintain constant communication with medical providers to ensure they are aware of any schedule or chart changes, as well as any patient information requiring immediate attention.
- Maintain relationships between external laboratories and compounding pharmacies in order to support ongoing patient care.
- Maintain a continual call monitoring program to assess the quality of individual Triage Specialists’ calls with patients and drive towards continuous improvement.
- Maintain continuous education of your staff by coordinating training sessions with allergists and otolaryngologists
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 1 Half-Day a Week
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Events & Parties
- Parking Onsite
- Reward Program
... AND MORE!
- LVN, LPN or RN credentials required
- 2+ years of Healthcare management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Electronic Medical Records, NextGen experience is a plus
- Call Center/Contact Center experience is a plus
- Experience leading improvement projects/initiatives
Aspire Allergy & Sinus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.