Aspire Allergy & Sinus Company Overview
Our PATIENTS make us. Our VALUES guide us. Our CULTURE defines us. Our TEAM sets us apart. We are better together!
Aspire Allergy & Sinus is a group of highly experienced Allergists, Surgeons, Medical Providers and Support Teams. By redefining the allergy and sinus care model that is geared toward a better patient experience, we allow our specialists to do what they do best: diagnose, treat and cure patients who suffer from allergy and sinus problems. We live by the guiding principles that underscore what we do and how we do it: Deliver a memorable experience, practice precision everywhere, share responsibility & exemplify integrity. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas and have over 50 clinics stretching across Texas, Florida, and Colorado, with plans for several more additions! Do not miss out on the lifetime opportunity to help Aspire scale and reach more patients in more states.
The Director of Revenue Cycle Management is responsible for the successful management of the billing department. This includes direct oversight of credentialing, precertification process, charge entry, payment posting, accounts receivable and financial assistance. The Director fosters a positive working relationship with the various patient services departments. The Director is responsible for developing the department goals, objectives and tactical plan consistent with the organizational strategic plan and vision. The Director must work effectively as a team member utilizing effective problem-solving skills and interdepartmental relationships. The Director must possess the ability to motivate others to achieve the organization’s vision, while balancing the big picture with perspective to the details of the operation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly accountable for the management of the Revenue Cycle management team and financial performance to ensure maximizing the cash collection for the company.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of federal and state regulations as they pertain to professional billing. Ensuring that the processes followed comply with all regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of the revenue cycle across the organization. Displays the confidence to challenge the status quo to improve organizational effectiveness and service to patients.
- Be a leader and team member on problem-solving projects. Effectively lead, motivate and manage a large team.
- Seamlessly onboard and transition new physicians and acquired physician practices into the company.
- Oversees the successful implementation and on-going management of systems. Ability to use computer systems for both the processing and reporting on the revenue cycle.
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the company. Proactively communicates if there are any issues that affect the Revenue Cycle department achieving their goals along with recommended solutions.
- Ensure that the department provides excellent customer service and delivers an exceptional patient experience.
- Responsible for establishing key financial and operational measures and reporting on them in a timely manner.
- Negotiate contract rates and lines of services as needed for the business. Ensure successful negotiated reimbursement rates data is consolidated and clearly presented.
General Duties Also Include
- Direct responsibility for timely payment and denial posting, timely processing of correspondence, handling incoming patient services calls timely, timely credit balance resolution, timely accounts receivable resolution and all other information pertaining to back-end account resolution/revenue cycle management. (This includes analyzing A/R performance to include net collection %, days in A/R, specific % of AR Over 120 days, average collection per patient, bad debt, etc.)
- Specific revenue cycle management duties include payer relations, procedure reimbursement, A/R analysis, reimbursement tracking, patient interaction, and special projects as assigned.
- Planning, assigning and directing work, interviewing and hiring employees, training employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 1 Half-Day a Week
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Events & Parties
- Parking Onsite
- Reward Program
... AND MORE!
- 3+ Years of Revenue Cycle management experience
- 5+ years previous use and demonstrable proficiency of an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or a similar system, Nextgen preferred
- A strong understanding of medical billing principles is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including the ability to build and use pivot tables).
- Experience implementing a new EMR/PM highly preferred.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree is required
- CPB and/or CPC preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong ability to multi-task effectively and be capable of shifting from a strategic to a tactical mindset as needed
- Strong ability to speak effectively, present information and respond to questions from managers, patients, or employees of the organization
- Use a high level of analytical and research skills while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read, analyze, conduct research and interpret payer or government regulations
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Aspire Allergy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aspire Allergy and Sinus