Customer Service Representative
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aspire Allergy & Sinus Company Overview
Our PATIENTS make us. Our VALUES guide us. Our CULTURE defines us. Our TEAM sets us apart.
Aspire Allergy & Sinus are a group of highly experienced Allergists, surgeons, medical providers, and support teams. By redefining the allergy and sinus care model that is geared toward a better patient experience, we allow our specialists to do what they do best: diagnose and treat patients. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas and have over 65 clinic locations in Texas, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and we are still growing! We hope to have you join and grow with us at Aspire Allergy & Sinus family and continue to share our core values: Practicing precision everywhere, Sharing responsibility, Delivering a Memorable Experience and Exemplify Integrity!
As a scheduler you will provide services for our centralized appointment and communication system for the entire Aspire organization which includes retrieving and processing internet appointments requested, and all incoming patient requests including same day, future and cancellation request.
Role & Responsibilities
- Efficiently schedule patients and coordinate changes in appointments by canceling and/or rescheduling as necessary
- Retrieves and processes appointment requests via phone and online appointment web application
- Help prospective patients commit to their initial appointment
- Answer questions and provide patient-focused service, while promoting a positive impression of Aspire Allergy & Sinus
- Take action to prevent appointment cancellation by identifying cancellation reason, actively rescheduling and using other available resources.
- Act as a liaison for patients and other departments, directing calls as needed.
- Data entry with exceptional attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 1 Half-Day a Week
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Events & Parties
- Parking Onsite
- Reward Program
... AND MORE!
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Scheduling experience a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to finish assigned duties in a timely manner, with minimal supervision
- Self-starter, motivated to complete additional duties when time allows
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive patient information
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone
- Ability to work well with others and responds cooperatively to supervision and feedback
Aspire Allergy & Sinus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Aspire Allergy & Sinus
Get fresh Patient Service Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.