Seeking to fill positions as an Advertising Ambassador and Marketing Representative to strategically lead brand strategies and marketing communications for our major clientele in a sports minded industry. Our organization needs individuals with a passion for this industry to continuously foster our success.
Aspire is one of the nation's leading firms in development, product production, and marketing. Aspire is partnered with a valuable portfolio of clientele in sports, entertainment, and major Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications.
- Work with Account Director on the development of all consumer-focused marketing activity to build the show brand
- Work closely intertwined with other divisions in marketing and advertising to define, navigate and build clientele brands
- Assist in all brand strategy efforts, including defining positioning and mining consumer insights
- Work on the the development of all marketing communications including strategy development, creative briefing, topical promotion and campaign execution
- Work closely with company's research function to evaluate target audience research used to make key decisions related to the brand promise and consumer advertising
- Analyze marketing/campaign performance and correlate those efforts back to brand perception, audience growth and other key performance indicators.
- Partner with Sales Marketing Consultants on the construction of promotional opportunities and coordination/implementation strategies
- Training in strategic Marketing environments, including client relationship management
- Open to creative development
- College Degree Preferred
- Visionary/breakthrough creative development & execution
- Sports minded
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and creatively nurturing
- Understanding of media/entertainment industries as well as the ever-evolving digital marketplace
- Ability to foster in a culture that is creative driven
People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our training program: marketing campaign, marketing communications, marketing research, marketing strategy, marketing promotions, marketing experience, marketing management, marketing planning, and marketing collateral.