Small fast paced company looking for experienced Part-time Bookkeeper. We need an honest, responsible, meticulous individual to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, trustworthy, reliable with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Must be Proficient in Quickbooks, MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Very friendly atmosphere working with exceptional people.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Reconcile bank statement and review payroll records
- Handle expense reports
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Very proficient with working with Window’s computer applications.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy and able to meet deadlines
- Pleasant attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to confidentiality with company information
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Flexible Hours approximately 18 to 24 hours per week