Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Independently owned, locally managed
Aspen Waste Systems of Missouri, Inc. is a privately-owned, growing company providing waste and recycling collection services for commercial and residential customers in the St Louis metropolitan area. Aspen Waste Systems of Missouri is currently accepting applications from career-minded individuals to join our administrative team as a Customer Service Representative. This position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to join a dedicated staff that performs important work processes for Aspen's Missouri hauling operation.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The Customer Service Representative ensures superior customer service by promptly responding to inquiries from new and existing customers, making it easy and enjoyable for them to do business with Aspen, while also providing general administrative help in the office.
The Customer Service Representative completes various business processes to support Aspen, including accurate and timely data entry, and customer account maintenance. Aspen’s Customer Service Representatives also assist in answering phones, transferring calls, responding to customer inquiries, directing route drivers to customer locations, and anticipate and resolve service concerns before they become an issue.
· Effective problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent 10-key skills preferred
· Strong computer skills
· Great telephone skills with a focus on providing superior customer service
· Positive and proactive work attitude
· Ability to work well with other team members
· Exemplary attendance record
· Competitive Wages
· Great work environment with dedicated team members
· Opportunity to join a locally managed, family-owned company
· Paid Time off
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401(K) retirement savings with company match
The Customer Service Representative position is ideal for an individual who wants to join a dedicated team and make a meaningful contribution to a highly successful business. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume to ensure consideration.
Aspen Waste Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Aspen Waste Systems, Inc.
13710 Green Ash Ct. Earth CityEarth City, MO
Get fresh Call Center Collections jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.