Aspen Home Care and Hospice (Advanced Health Care) - Meridian, ID
AHC Home Care and Hospice is a Medicare-certified home health/Hospice care provider specializing in post-surgical rehabilitation. Our goal is to continue to bridge the gap between hospital and home. We are committed to being the agency of choice for patients, families, physicians, and employees in every community in which we operate.
We have an opening for a RN Case Manager for our HOSPICE division. Aspen Home Care has been serving patients in the valley for the last 10 years. Come be a part of a winning team!
- Participate in patient care
- Consults with DON & MD's for matters related to patient care
- Ensures effective and efficient patient care documentation
- Being a resource to your patient/family/caregiver
- Accepting, writing and following through with physician order's
- Educating the patient/family/caregiver on item's such as disease process/procedures/therapies.
Please visit www.ahcfacilities.com for more information about the company.
- Current RN license in Idaho
- Must have prior Hospice experience.
- Must have a current drivers license, reliable transportation and current insurance
- Must have current CPR and immunizations
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation : Salary DOE
Job Type: Full-time
We want to attract and retain the best talent available. To do this we make sure we employ the right people to deliver our unique business model. We are proud of our people - and if you want to work for a company that recognizes your potential, we would love to hear from you.
Aspen Transitional Rehab / Aspen Home Care
Why Work Here?At Advanced Health Care, we aim to be the employer of choice in every market we operate. With us, you will build a career in one of this century's most challenging and dynamic environments... post acute health care. We want to attract and retain the best talent available. To do this we make sure we employ the right people to deliver our unique business model. We are proud of our people - and if you want to work for a company that recognizes your potential, we would love to hear from you.
Postivie, Friendly work environment