RN Case Manager *Aspen Home Care and Hospice
Aspen Transitional Rehab / Aspen Home Care Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $73,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Aspen Home Care (Advanced Health Care) - Meridian, ID
We are a stable and fast-growing home health agency who focuses on excellent patient care. We are adding new staff to our team and are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) who is flexible, knowledgeable and has a desire to provide the best care possible. We have an opening for a full time RN case manager and would love to discuss the unique job duties of this position. Weekend PRN is also available.
- Participate in patient care
- Consults with MD's for matters related to patient care
- Ensures effective and efficient patient care documentation
- Being a resource to your patient/family/caregiver
- Reconciliation, education and management of patient medication's in the home
- Accepting, writing and following through with physician order's
- Educating the patient/family/caregiver on item's such as disease process/procedures/new medications
Please visit www.ahcfacilities.com for more information about the company.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in Idaho
- Nursing experience preferred
- Must have a current drivers license, reliable transportation and current insurance
- Must have current CPR and immunizations
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills
Job Type: PRN
Compensation: (estimate based upon experience)
We want to attract and retain the best talent available. To do this we make sure we employ the right people to deliver our unique business model. We are proud of our people - and if you want to work for a company that recognizes your potential, we would love to hear from you.
Aspen Transitional Rehab / Aspen Home CareWhy Work Here?
Postivie, Friendly work environment
At Advanced Health Care, we aim to be the employer of choice in every market we operate. With us, you will build a career in one of this century's most challenging and dynamic environments... post acute health care. We want to attract and retain the best talent available. To do this we make sure we employ the right people to deliver our unique business model. We are proud of our people - and if you want to work for a company that recognizes your potential, we would love to hear from you.
2867 e copper point dr. meridianBoise, ID