Are you ready to grow your career in the vacation rental industry? Join our local Aspen Snowmass team and help deliver unforgettable experiences for our guests.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and dedicated team member to become an integral part of a successful and fast-growing team. Help supervise our Maintenance & Housekeeping team to ensure excellent owner/guest service and property maintenance. The Operations Officer will need to be able to respond to service calls quickly to support the company and our Guests. The ability to be prompt, courteous and customer service focused is pivotal for this position. At times, the Operations Officer will be required to be on call, work weekends or overtime as needed.
- Schedule housekeeping and maintenance staff according to occupancy and demand.
- Submit payroll to accounting for the housekeeping and maintenance staff.
- Create Work Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve potential homeowner/guest escalations through regularly scheduled inspection visits to your portfolio of properties.
- Coordinate & Resolve any maintenance related problems with high quality and efficiency.
- Basic in-home maintenance (replace light bulbs, install, and troubleshoot lock issues, troubleshoot WIFI, tighten loose handles/doorknobs etc.)
- Use a laptop and cell phone for email, SMS, case communication and case resolution.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to take direction to carry out the company vision.
- Ability to learn multiple software programs.
- General/ Basic maintenance skills are desirable!
- Living within 15 minutes of Snowmass Village is most desirable.
- $40,000-$50,000 based on experience
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Insurance
Aspen Snowmass Llc