Aspen Rent-All Basalt, CO
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Office administrator must exhibit many varied skills and qualifications- communications and decision-making are paramount. A few of the specific skills that all administrative assistants should possess include:
- Decision-making: Able to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Communications and collaboration: Must collaborate with other team members and customers on a regular basis.
- Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important.
While prior experience is not strictly required for work as an Office Administrator, prior work in the field is highly recommended.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in an office administration role preferred
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel & QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Core values must include truth and integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Systems thinking, process improvement
- Passionate about the pursuit of perfection
- Willingness and aptitude to learn
- Team oriented attitude
- Excellent work ethic
The core duties and responsibilities of the Office Administrator revolve around supporting others. The duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, they may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Answer phones and assist with customers as needed.
- Reconcile daily reports with money received, do daily deposits
- Process the GL interface between industry software and QuickBooks
- Mail, batch fax/email prior day business to AR customers
- Open all mail and separate and distribute to appropriate people.
- Process accounts payable checks both by phone and checks in the mail.
- Accounts Receivable: collect money owed, monitor weekly
- Review, match up and close POs weekly
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Maintain orderly office.
- Manage property AP and AR
- Business Insurance & Employee Benefits coordinator
- Workers Compensation claim reporting and filing
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Attend department, store and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested.