- You will add value and make an impact as you drive the strategic direction of the plant from developing and implementing a Lean culture to improving processes and implementing programs to ensuring every employee has room to excel and feels valued in their work.
- You will enjoy a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced environment with a variety of challenges and opportunities that will keep your role interesting every day. There are areas running well and others that need a proven leader with strong execution skills.
- The plant is already growing and is ISO certified, but your contributions can help accelerate that growth and manage change.
- We have a strong management team with high energy and passion. Your coaching and development skills can help make a good thing even better.
In addition, to be a great fit for this opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Management or a related field
- Proven success in a fast-paced Mexico production environment, including at least 5 years at a Plant Manager or Director of Manufacturing
- Experience and training resulting in the ability to control production costs and deep knowledge of Lean principles and continuous improvement