As our growth continues, Aspen Healthcare is seeking a Full-Time Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Rexburg area to aid in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care. Applicants from surrounding areas are welcome!
We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service. Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer - at home.
Annual Bonus of up to $3,000.
Monday - Friday, 9PM - 5AM. Night Shift
As a Personal Care Services Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Perform patient care as required, including home assessments.
- Ensure and chart compliance with state regulations.
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices.
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and treatment.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with team members who share your passion.
This job requires a person who will never forget that home care is a team effort. Other requirements include:
- Registered as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the State of Idaho
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Respecting the patient's privacy and maintaining confidentiality
- Current Idaho Driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- CPR Certification
- Female nurse for female clients
If you have a passion for providing and directing outstanding patient care, are familiar with regulations, have good documentation skills, and enjoy meeting new people, then this is the job for you. To take advantage of this opportunity for personal and professional growth, please submit your resume via ZipRecruiter.