As our growth continues, Aspen Healthcare is seeking a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse in the Rexburg area to aid in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care.
This role will be 100% with pediatric patients.
**Sign on Bonus $1500 for full time employee
Full time Monday - Friday, 7:45AM- 10:45AM; or 4:30PM - 8:30PM. Morning & Evening Shifts available as well as some Saturday
*****4 overnight shift 8pm-5am *******
We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service. Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer - at home.
As a Personal Care Services Licensed Vocational Nurse you will:
- Perform patient care as required, including home assessments.
- Ensure and chart compliance with state regulations.
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices.
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and treatment.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with team members who share your passion.
This job requires a person who will never forget that home care is a team effort. Other requirements include:
- Registered as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State of Idaho
- Experience with Homecare Homebase or other EMR not required but a HUGE plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Respecting the patient's privacy and maintaining confidentiality
- Current Idaho Driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- CPR Certification
- Female nurse for female client
If you have a passion for providing and directing outstanding patient care, are familiar with regulations, have good documentation skills, and enjoy meeting new people, then this is the job for you. To take advantage of this opportunity for personal and professional growth, please submit your resume via ZipRecruiter.
Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Work Here?The Aspen Healthcare family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for over two decades. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own care, so they can achieve the highest possible level of health and independence. Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes. www.aspenhealthcare.net
We have over 25 years of perfecting home healthcare through experience. We'd love to add your experience to the team!