As our growth continues, Aspen Healthcare is seeking a Personal Care Aide to help in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care.We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service. We are a non-medical in-home care agency.
We are looking to hire in our Idaho Falls, Rexburg location part time or full time available. Pay depends on experience compensates well for the right person.
As a Personal Care Aide you will:
- Perform patient care as required which may include bathing, dressing, grocery shopping, cooking, and companionship.
- Ensure and chart compliance with state regulations.
- Treat patients using the most current technology and practices.
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and treatment.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with team members who share your passion.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have personal reliable transportation
- Previous experience in home care or other related fields (preferred)
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and chart cares given.
- Have a knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and car insurance.
If you have a passion for providing and directing outstanding patient care, are familiar with regulations, have good documentation skills, and enjoy meeting new people, then this is the job for you. To take advantage of this opportunity for personal and professional growth, please send your resume and apply via ZipRecruiter.
Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Work Here?The Aspen Healthcare family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for over two decades. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own care, so they can achieve the highest possible level of health and independence. Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes. www.aspenhealthcare.net
We have over 25 years of perfecting home healthcare through experience. We'd love to add your experience to the team!