- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $155,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Storm damage is happening at a record pace and the homeowners need our help. Even with the economy slowing down insurance still pays to repair damaged homes. These sales are not paid for by the homeowner so we are not tied to the economy or if the homeowner is employed.
Aspen has been in business for over 20 years! A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List!
OUTSIDE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with homeowners in storm damage areas
- Assist homeowners with filing their insurance claim and explain the entire claims process
- Meet with insurance adjuster to discuss the scope of damages
- Turn in approved insurance construction projects to the production department
OUTSIDE SALES CONSULTANT BENEFITS
- 75K - $125,000 realistic first year income with no experience, no cap on commissions
- Top rep in 2017 made $450,000 in 8 months of working!
- Be your own boss and get paid for how hard you work
- No experience necessary -- we offer extensive and ongoing sales training
- Receive upper management support and top-notch office admin assistance
- Frequent performance bonuses and the ability to take the most vacation time
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Outside Sales Consultant position, please apply now.
Text or call
National Director of Sales
Please feel free reach out with questions. You can check out some of our videos below.
National Director of Sales Development
BusinessView all jobs at Aspen Exteriors
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?