National Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Homeowners need our help!
Aspen Exteriors is rapidly expanding and looking for highly motivated, energetic, & driven sales people. If this describes you, please apply now!
We hit our record year in sales in 2021, and we plan to keep the momentum going in 2022! Even with the economy slowing down insurance still pays to repair damaged homes. These sales are not paid for by the homeowner so are not tied to the economy or if the homeowner is employed. We have been a leading force within the industry nearly 19 years. Our focus is solely storm damage restoration to include roofing sales. Our credentials, experience, and service history allow you, the sales person, to sell with confidence.
ABOUT US: Aspen Exteriors is a top-ranked nationwide leading storm damage roofing contractor. Aspen has been in business for nearly 20 years! A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau! See our amazing reviews on BBB & Angie's List. Also see our team members reviews on Glass Door and Indeed! We are a top ranked company to work with. Aspen is expected to double in size over the next 3 years. Long term growth opportunity is available at Aspen in our highly competitive environment.
OUTSIDE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with homeowners in storm damage areas & submit photos of damaged roofs.
• Assist homeowners with filing their insurance claim and explain the entire claims process.
• Meet with insurance adjuster to discuss the scope of damages.
• Turn in approved insurance construction projects to the production department.
OUTSIDE SALES CONSULTANT QUALIFICATIONS
• An outgoing personality with the ability to successfully develop positive customer relationships.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• A competitive spirit and a positive will do attitude.
• Enjoy unlimited traveling.
• Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle required.
OUTSIDE SALES CONSULTANT BENEFITS
• 75K - $125,000 realistic first year income with no experience, no cap.
• Top rep in 2017 made $450,000 in 8 months of working!
• Be your own boss and get paid for how hard you work.
• If you have no sales experience -- we also offer a junior sales associate position with extensive and ongoing coaching prior to moving into a sales rep position.
• Receive upper management support and top-notch office admin assistance.
• Frequent performance bonuses and the ability to take the most vacation time.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Outside Sales Consultant position, please apply now.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Aspen Exteriors
Get fresh Design Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.