Position: Mental Health Counselor
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: Assigned support staff
Status: Billable Hour
Compensation: $25.00 to $40.00 based on licensure level and experience.
· Interns – $25.00 per billable hour
· LPC’s/LMSW $30.00 per billable hour
· Clinical licensed counselors - $40.00 per billable hour
Benefits: Current company benefit package after 180 day probation
Hours: up to 40 hours per week.
Description: The employee is responsible for:
· Supervising & providing clinical services too assigned patients at the Advocacy Center
· Supervision and evaluation of assigned support staff
· Provide clinical training to staff and interns.
· Maintaining a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success.
· Must be licensed in the State of Idaho as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master of Social Work, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor,
· Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
· Ability to support a healthy and supportive culture within the Clinic
· Commitment to maintain confidentiality and high ethical standards
· Understands and supports the Agency’s mission and culture.
· Employment contingent upon clear fingerprint and criminal history record
· Ensure assigned clients receive high quality mental health care.
· Ensure contract compliance for insurance and Optum Health and other funding sources.
· Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence based practices.
· Must be reliable and consistent with attendance and punctuality to work.
· Represent the Advocacy Center in a professional manner.
· Understand and follow all policies and procedures of the Advocacy Center.
· Must have an attitude of friendliness and be able to communicate with all levels within the Advocacy Center.
· Maintain good working relationships with all Staff and Volunteers.
· Carry out other duties as assigned.
The Advocacy Center hires and promotes employees regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin or ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or physical handicap or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The Advocacy Center is an equal opportunity employer. The Advocacy Center strives to be culturally competent, responding respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, classes, races, ethnic backgrounds and religions in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the cultural differences and similarities and the worth of individuals, families, and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each person.
As demand for our services have increased, We have recently announced that we are moving into a new location and require more therapist to meet demand. We have two opportunities for internships and and 3 licensed counselors.
The Advocacy Center Inc. is committed to providing the best trauma and behavioral health care possible! We are seeking individuals who have that same desire. if you are someone who has a passion for helping people get well and live life to their fullest potential, then we want to talk to you!