We are seeking a Senior Property Manager to become a part of our team at a busy Aspen company.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of maintaining properties
- Manage and work with other team members
- Communicate with clients and handle any issues as they arise
- Ensure all work orders and repairs are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Be available to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Previous experience in high-end residential property management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local applicants only
Competitive pay, based upon experience.