Can you be someone’s right hand?? That’s what this role is all about – working with a proven leader in the senior living and long term care profession to help our client companies find talented individuals to work for their organizations.
- Work with a Practice Leader for one of our teams to assist by researching prospective client’s organizations, their structure, their open positions, their locations, etc.
- Identifying the key decision-makers at organizations and coordinating phone conversations and zoom conversations between the Practice Leader and a Prospect Customer.
- Maintain accurate records of connections and scheduled appointments.
- Various Research Projects as needed.
- This is a gateway position in our group with lots of promotion potential.
- Continuous Database management (adding companies, updating profiles, scrubbing data, etc.)
- Source and share engaging industry-related content to social media weekly
- Monitor interactions on social media and seek to organically grow followership and ensure we have a positive and motivating online presence
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years of B2B/ Business development experience
- Previous research experience
- A positive attitude and “people skills”
- Experience using Outlook, LinkedIn, Excel Sheets/Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Previous experience managing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, a plus
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
Best in Class training and individualized mentorship from nationally acclaimed executive search business development expert
We also have cutting edge technology to maximize efficiencies to include:
- Web-based CRM with over 28,000 screened and vetted candidates
- Custom applications for parsing, and branding
- Pipeline and deal flow management software
- Memberships to multiple on-line sourcing services.
- 401k with employer match up to 5.5% of annual income
- Individual private offices (no “bullpen” or call center environment)
Why people like working here:
- Our owner has a servant leader philosophy.
- We have a caring, family-oriented environment; your personal health and well-being is as important as the job you do for our clients!
- We like to have fun while at work and also at and away from work. We have events coordinated through our “culture club”, some examples include:
- Group dinners with spouses
- Group Cooking classes with spouses
- Gift exchanges
- Celebrations at restaurant-of-choice for staff on birthdays
- Meals and services to support staff during times of hardship
- At-home activities for staff during a pandemic
- Tickets to sporting events
- Staff happy hours on Friday afternoon
- Webcam/skype calls to maintain contact when staff are unable to come into the office
- Workstations are ergonomically adapted to your personal preference for maximum comfort and body mechanics
- Frequent training and exposure to best practices from other firms within our network
- Chair massage certificates for “pick-me-ups”
- Complimentary chiropractic sessions when needed
- No weekends or holidays
Aspen Associates Group, LLC.