Job Title: Warehouse Worker/ Material Handler
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, US - 01701
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Shift Start and End 8 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for raw material and non-stock receipts, finished goods distribution and the coordination of material movement between warehouse and production areas. Ability to pick and prepare sales orders according to specific SOPs.
- Physically receive and log materials, supplies and equipment from other departments/business units, as well as small parcel and LTL carriers and couriers. Ability to pick and prepare ITR and DRP orders according to SOPs.
- Generate cycle count lists and perform counts. May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment. Store, transfer and distribute material according to specific material requirements.
- Requires some of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level. Receives detailed instructions on all work. All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to lift 40 lbs/18kg. Ability to work in temperature controlled rooms..
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities