Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Tampa, Florida, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5+ Months (W2)
- Additional Responsibility for the Operations Assistant:
- To assist the pharmacists in the Quality Control area
- Assemble and package customer orders for shipment
- Prepare medication orders for shipment with the appropriate carrier
- Assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department
- Work Independently and as a member of a team
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse / shipping department
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand for length of shift
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stop and walk.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, on your feet for extended periods of time.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Attention to detail for verifying inclusion of all prescriptions and matching information from invoices to actual prescriptions
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
Hours Mon-Fri 11AM -7:30PM
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities