Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Rhode Island, US - 02895
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 Months (W2)
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication
- Must be able to assist in writing marketing plans, write general business correspondence, presentations, sales collateral proposals, etc.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret general business correspondence, professional publications and industry information.
- Previous experience in marketing, specifically in the area of product/services and client marketing is highly desired.
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management and follow-up skills.
- Must be PC literate with a good command of word processing, presentation/graphics packages, spreadsheets and have strong Internet skills.
- Minimum of 3+ yrs. of combined experience in a marketing/communications role or a role which allows the individual to demonstrate creative skills associated with developing marketing materials such as brochures, letters, white papers, etc.
- Strong capabilities in coordinating cross-functional teams or working in a matrix organization for 2+ years.
- Experience in project coordination for 2+ years.
- Merchandising Analyst position
- Role will support the Fresh Business and Healthy Food initiatives
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities